Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#6,342 ·
If you want help, you have to show us you're serious about being helped.
This^
I know I will I'm just lazy
Don't be like that man. You had questions today, that I spent time answering for you. Put in some effort bud and it will get paid forward. But be "lazy" and people will stop wanting to help you.

Just sayin'

And Nick has helped me more than I could ever repay him for. If it wasn't for JF my YJ would have ended up a craptastic and total mess of horrible parts and ideas. BUT, I didn't expect people to spoon feed me either. I read, read, read, read, read, and read and then started asking a few questions, then spent what felt like a LIFETIME under my broken heep.

'nuff said. :D

Back to the non-chat nonsense...

Cheers

#6,349 ·
#6,353 ·
#6,359 ·
Sparrows said:
Don't be like that man. You had questions today, that I spent time answering for you. Put in some effort bud and it will get paid forward. But be "lazy" and people will stop wanting to help you. Just sayin' And Nick has helped me more than I could ever repay him for. If it wasn't for JF my YJ would have ended up a craptastic and total mess of horrible parts and ideas. BUT, I didn't expect people to spoon feed me either. I read, read, read, read, read, and read and then started asking a few questions, then spent what felt like a LIFETIME under my broken heep. 'nuff said. :D Back to the non-chat nonsense... Cheers
Filled it out as best as I could. I just always use the mobile app and that's a b****h to fill out all of the info on. So I had to wait until I had time to use my desk top