Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#603 ·
Check out this CJ-5...with a YJ NOSE!

for sale in NH! :rofl:

#607 ·
he didn't like his round lights so he put a yj hood, grille, and fenders. :D
lol not something you see every day...
x2, usually you hear about people doing the reverse to a YJ, because they like the old look of the CJ, but can't find one that's not rotted out, etc. (a CJ nose will fit right on a YJ with a 1in BL...there was an article in JP mag about it) That's why this is so funny that somebody went the other way!! haha :)

#610 ·
Just a heads up to you guys: I bought this set up at Home Depot for $10. I needed the mirror for an un jeep related project but the telescoping magnet is great for sweeping tubes when you break shafts (cough Dana 35 cough) and the magnetic dish is one that I have found I needed over the last three projects I've done to the jeep.

#611 ·
Anticanman said:
Just a heads up to you guys: I bought this set up at Home Depot for $10. I needed the mirror for an un jeep related project but the telescoping magnet is great for sweeping tubes when you break shafts (cough Dana 35 cough) and the magnetic dish is one that I have found I needed over the last three projects I've done to the jeep.
Good deal.