Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#5,523 ·
Yeah, Its actually my buddies. I just talked with him and he said Im good to go as long as the little screw thing is tight. PHEW! Thanks for looking out though! :highfive:
I borrowed one from a friend for my swap. I guess it was banged out because it wouldn't hold for more than a couple hours. Hope all is well in the morning :cheers:

#5,525 ·
I low my ratcheting wrenches. They are by far one of my most used tools
X2. I killed an 18mm working on brakes on a 3/4 ton truck though. Just keep in mind they aren't as strong as a ratchet.

#5,526 ·
Randonexplosion said:
X2. I killed an 18mm working on brakes on a 3/4 ton truck though. Just keep in mind they aren't as strong as a ratchet.
Without a doubt. I use a ratchet or regular box end to break the bolt loose then break out the ratcheting box ends!!

#5,535 ·
Good morning me.

View attachment 777898

Broke balljoint is my guess. I know its not a jeep, but just wanted to share my anquish.

love my jeep
ouch it looks like your car is seriously broken :thumbdown:

wait I mean

"KILLER STANCE BRO"

#5,536 ·
A few tools I didn't have at the moment like a set of swivel sockets and some ratcheting wrenches. And just little electrical connectors, shrink tubing and knick-knacks. $250 worth of stuff I need to find a home in my shop now. My drawers are already pretty packed.
Hell yeah! I just found out a buddy of mine's working at the one near me... gonna wait a little while for him to get his foot in the door then employee discount here I come! :highfive: