YJ Chat and non tech - Page 269 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ Chat and non tech

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 09-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #4021
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post

Haha! Hit the button and then run like hell so you don't trip the laser. .
Hahaha I used to do that all the time!
I remember seeing pics of AZs apartment complex. I *think* its similar to ones we have here where they are separate from the actual apartments and the only way in or out is the roll up door....

That sucks bro! I've been riding shotgun a lot lately...

Cheers

Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #4022
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZdEvilYJ View Post
So pissed... Gettin ready for another night run, only it's been raining all day so looking forward to putting the claws to a real test, aaaand I left my jeeps cave opener in my Subaru this morning which I dropped off at the collision center for repairs. Motha $&@*%#+*! You can't even imagine the disappointment right now. Instead I'm riding shotgun
pull the red cord, eat some spinach and lift that sucker!

As far as jumping the laser i just mount those in the rafters pointed right at each other so it cant bother me with its safety goodness
Unread 09-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #4023
scottmmb
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah if you can't hear a door going down, you don't need an automatic door
scottmmb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #4024
ob1korobi

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exalteduser View Post
As far as jumping the laser i just mount those in the rafters pointed right at each other so it cant bother me with its safety goodness
If you don't have any small children or pets this should be alright. I would not do it otherwise.
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #4025
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

Hahaha I used to do that all the time!
I remember seeing pics of AZs apartment complex. I *think* its similar to ones we have here where they are separate from the actual apartments and the only way in or out is the roll up door....

That sucks bro! I've been riding shotgun a lot lately...

Cheers
Ya exactly. They're separate from the apartments and the only way in is the garage clicker or the office has the master key for them all. But they're not usually available to open it at midnight haha

Pulling the red string would work... if I was trapped inside the garage. but that would be like locking yourself INSIDE your car and can't get out... Lol that would just be ridiculous. My problem was that I can't even get inside to pull the string

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #4026
AmmitOsiris
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyj

What kinda computer p72 or p28?

love my jeep
I think it's a pm8

Sent from Peggy's office
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #4027
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Ya exactly. They're separate from the apartments and the only way in is the garage clicker or the office has the master key for them all. But they're not usually available to open it at midnight haha

Pulling the red string would work... if I was trapped inside the garage. but that would be like locking yourself INSIDE your car and can't get out... Lol that would just be ridiculous. My problem was that I can't even get inside to pull the string
That's just asking for trouble. By no means am razing on you Az since it seems like its your apartment complexes problem but what happens when the power goes out how do you get in to get out. This happened to my neighbor once only her door opener fried and wouldnt open at all and she couldnt get in so they had to cut an access hole in the side wall of the garage, the next week there was a pass through door into her garage.
**Oh I feel like an *** I just re-read your post it seems the complex has a master key oops**
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #4028
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Ooh I nailed it!
Haha

You need to see if you can get a spare opener programmed or a key of some sort so this doesn't happen again!

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #4029
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyj

That's just asking for trouble. By no means am razing on you Az since it seems like its your apartment complexes problem but what happens when the power goes out how do you get in to get out. This happened to my neighbor once only her door opener fried and wouldnt open at all and she couldnt get in so they had to cut an access hole in the side wall of the garage, the next week there was a pass through door into her garage.
**Oh I feel like an *** I just re-read your post it seems the complex has a master key oops**
Haha it's all good. That would be such a pain if the power went out tho, but the master key manually opens the door, similar to pullin the red string. I tried all the keys I had of a similar shape but to no avail. Oh well I should have my car back tomorrow.

Last night was fun riding shotgun, but we were with a sissy in a JK and a dude in a 4door silverado that insisted he could hang. Well long story short both drivers were ready to go home after the first obstacle. Me and my friend were a little pissed but whatever, they went home and we blew up our empty beer cans with my .357 for a while

My Build Thread
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #4030
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Go to lowes and get a garage door opener. Take the back off the one you have and match the code. Easy peasy man.
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #4031
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

Ooh I nailed it!
Haha

You need to see if you can get a spare opener programmed or a key of some sort so this doesn't happen again!

Cheers
I tried that in the past bc i do have a spare but these are set up for the clicker to program the unit so only 1 clicker per unit. I'm not expert tho so I could be wrong

My Build Thread
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #4032
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr
Go to lowes and get a garage door opener. Take the back off the one you have and match the code. Easy peasy man.
Ill give that a try when I get it open. I have an extra opener.

My Build Thread
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #4033
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Haha it's all good. That would be such a pain if the power went out tho, but the master key manually opens the door, similar to pullin the red string. I tried all the keys I had of a similar shape but to no avail. Oh well I should have my car back tomorrow.

Last night was fun riding shotgun, but we were with a sissy in a JK and a dude in a 4door silverado that insisted he could hang. Well long story short both drivers were ready to go home after the first obstacle. Me and my friend were a little pissed but whatever, they went home and we blew up our empty beer cans with my .357 for a while
Hope you didn't drink them before you wheeled or the same night you decided to shoot.
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #4034
juicyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris View Post

I think it's a pm8

Sent from Peggy's office
Not sure what a pm8 is, but check if a stock ecu from a 94 Acura Integra ls will work. Most cross over, if so I've got one for ya

love my jeep
Unread 09-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #4035
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

RIP to my hero

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.