YJ Chat and non tech - Page 25 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ Chat and non tech

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Reply
Unread 10-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #361
Anticanman
Follow me
 
Anticanman's Avatar
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ripon, California
Posts: 19,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
Gonna be a Youth Pastor, and jeeper! Thanks for the encouragement!

God bless brotha!

And to everyone: Raise your hand if you drove your YJ today!
Hand is up! And I've been a misplaced minister for the better part of a decade. Seems that God didn't want me to lead as much as he wanted me to follow. I still do weddings every now and again though. I get some strange reactions to the pre marriage counseling sometimes.

__________________
Luck Favours The Prepared
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #362
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Hand is up! And I've been a misplaced minister for the better part of a decade. Seems that God didn't want me to lead as much as he wanted me to follow. I still do weddings every now and again though. I get some strange reactions to the pre marriage counseling sometimes.
Hahaha there's an area for everybody! I'm in the following stage currently. We may be in touch here in the next 10 years as I decide I want to hunker down. A jeepin pastor is always a welcome one!
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #363
Anticanman
Follow me
 
Anticanman's Avatar
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ripon, California
Posts: 19,254
Try to gather a bunch of people at the trail head to pray over the day. You'll see the folks who just cracked beers (passengers of course) turn bright red in shame. My language may not be the cleanest because of my time in the army, but I always try to follow in whatever direction He wants me to go. And you'll never see the language filter catch even one of my posts.
__________________
Luck Favours The Prepared
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #364
AmmitOsiris
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood, California
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman
Try to gather a bunch of people at the trail head to pray over the day. You'll see the folks who just cracked beers (passengers of course) turn bright red in shame. My language may not be the cleanest because of my time in the army, but I always try to follow in whatever direction He wants me to go. And you'll never see the language filter catch even one of my posts.
This is true, never a bad word in any of your posts
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #365
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Try to gather a bunch of people at the trail head to pray over the day. You'll see the folks who just cracked beers (passengers of course) turn bright red in shame. My language may not be the cleanest because of my time in the army, but I always try to follow in whatever direction He wants me to go. And you'll never see the language filter catch even one of my posts.
Everybody has their own places of conviction. What convicts me, may not convict you, and vis versa. It's good to be reminded where we all come from however
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #366
AmmitOsiris
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood, California
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14

Everybody has their own places of conviction. What convicts me, may not convict you, and vis versa. It's good to be reminded where we all come from however
But as with what others said, good luck on your journey young Padawan....

P.s I watched starwars today....... Don't judge
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #367
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris View Post
But as with what others said, good luck on your journey young Padawan....

P.s I watched starwars today....... Don't judge
Thanks Ammit,
and I've never seen a single Star Wars in my life........ Don't judge
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #368
AmmitOsiris
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood, California
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
Thanks Ammit,
and I've never seen a single Star Wars in my life........ Don't judge
are you fracking kidding me?!?!?! go watch one asap!!
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #369
jfinlaw
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vienna, Ohio
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14

Thanks Ammit,
and I've never seen a single Star Wars in my life........ Don't judge
You're not missing much. I've attempted to watch all of them, fell asleep through each of them.
__________________
[SIZE="2"]Green Jeep Club #633[/SIZE]


[QUOTE=Motorcharge;13870204]You had me at bacon wrapped. :drool:[/QUOTE]
jfinlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #370
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark
 
Carlos14's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris View Post
are you fracking kidding me?!?!?! go watch one asap!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinlaw View Post
You're not missing much. I've attempted to watch all of them, fell asleep through each of them.
Every time if said I've never seen them, I get this exact same reaction, utter shock, and the nonchalant who cares! Haha. I'll stay a Star Wars virgin at least for now
__________________
Teenager With A Dream Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #371
AmmitOsiris
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood, California
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinlaw View Post
You're not missing much. I've attempted to watch all of them, fell asleep through each of them.
they do get boring, but when you are bored you get sucked into them..... to be honest i got lost in some part of all of the movies and just kept going through without understanding it...
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #372
jfinlaw
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vienna, Ohio
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris

they do get boring, but when you are bored you get sucked into them..... to be honest i got lost in some part of all of the movies and just kept going through without understanding it...
This is the part where I get lost and fall asleep....
image-1719115158.jpg  
__________________
[SIZE="2"]Green Jeep Club #633[/SIZE]


[QUOTE=Motorcharge;13870204]You had me at bacon wrapped. :drool:[/QUOTE]
jfinlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #373
AmmitOsiris
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood, California
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinlaw

This is the part where I get lost and fall asleep....
Lol, I just fast forward to the cool looking parts..... or just fastforward past that part
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #374
jfinlaw
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vienna, Ohio
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris

Lol, I just fast forward to the cool looking parts..... or just fastforward past that part
What's funny is I can not stay awake for Star Wars, no matter how hard I try, but this, I've seen many times, and can't fall asleep! (Napoleon dynamite)
image-1724580349.jpg  
__________________
[SIZE="2"]Green Jeep Club #633[/SIZE]


[QUOTE=Motorcharge;13870204]You had me at bacon wrapped. :drool:[/QUOTE]
jfinlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #375
AmmitOsiris
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood, California
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinlaw

What's funny is I can not stay awake for Star Wars, no matter how hard I try, but this, I've seen many times, and can't fall asleep! (Napoleon dynamite)
Tina you fat lard come get some dinner !! Lol
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.