YJ Chat and non tech - Page 162 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ Chat and non tech

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 06-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #2416
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post

I just got done playing Zombies.
Got to round 19 and I lost connection to the host. Online is much more fun but I'm pretty sure you have to beat the normal game first.
I think you can play multiplayer right off. I llayed Zombies on the first Black Ops with me nephews and it creeps me out
I dont like **** chasing me

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #2417
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post

ha my phone autocorrected it to YJ. Even it know's what's up!

Have you played army of two? I'm playing through the latest one and it's pretty damn good. You should check it out.

That or the latest Gears is AMAZING. You on a ps3 or Xbox?

Cheers
I was just giving you a hard time.

I haven't tried that one yet. Im on PS3 so no Gears. I usually just play Red Dead and talk **** to people that camp and hide on roofs

August YJOTM

Unread 06-21-2013, 11:59 PM   #2418
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion

I think you can play multiplayer right off. I llayed Zombies on the first Black Ops with me nephews and it creeps me out
I dont like **** chasing me
I dunno. I tried but it didn't let me. Zombies was creepy when i first started. Still kinda is but that's all I play now. I used to play multiplayer instead but it's not as fun as zombies for some reason. COD is the only game were people with AR's camp and people with snipers run around.

I just watched Sparrows last video. One of the better wheeling ones I've seen. *golf claps*

I like the monster thing, kinda. I think they are damn good too but you can say I have an addictive personality. Which is why I don't drink anymore. It sucks though because there are some Blue Moon Agave in the fridge that look good.
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:05 AM   #2419
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I like the monster thing, kinda. I think they are damn good too but you can say I have an addictive personality. Which is why I don't drink anymore. It sucks though because there are some Blue Moon Agave in the fridge that look good.
I have an addictive personality as well. Good thing I have a liquor store 2 blocks from my house. Im gonna make a beer run real quick! No driving

August YJOTM

Unread 06-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #2420
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Why is my multiquote button broken???

Randon; PS3 sucks. You guys miss out on so many great titles Get an xbox so we can play on live! Gears of War is one of the best shooter franchises ever!
Michael; thanks for the compliment! The GoPro kept crapping out (battery issues) so I missed out on a lot of great footage. Hopefully my vids keep getting better and hopefully they have more YJ action in the future!

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #2421
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I'm sure they would. Only thing i can think of that'd make it better is a camera stabilizer. Something like this but smaller and without the Asian dude.
image-3541966623.jpg  
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #2422
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I have an addictive personality as well. Good thing I have a liquor store 2 blocks from my house. Im gonna make a beer run real quick! No driving
Plus you get to burn off some of those beer calories. We were down in Hermosa beach a few weeks ago and found a couple of liquor stores that delivered. Haha.
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #2423
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm sure they would. Only thing i can think of that'd make it better is a camera stabilizer. Something like this but smaller and without the Asian dude.
We have something similar to that. A lot of the shakiness comes from my comp having a hard time rendering the video, and then a lot is lost when I compress it for YouTube. Comparing the mp4 on my comp to the youtube version is night and day, and then comparing the raw footage to the edited footage is also night and day.

What I really need is a new computer lol!

Cheers
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #2424
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Plus you get to burn off some of those beer calories. We were down in Hermosa beach a few weeks ago and found a couple of liquor stores that delivered. Haha.
I can top that!
We had a company here called "Got the Munchies." They were a delivery service that would literally pick up whatever you wanted, from wherever you wanted for a smallish fee.

Want some jack in the box at 2am but can't drive? Give 'em a call!
About to bury you hog in the pen but forgot your rubbers? Give 'em a call!
Out of toilet paper and stuck on the john? Give 'em a call!
Out of beer at your house party? Call 'em!

That **** was legit haha!

Cheers
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #2425
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Why is my multiquote button broken???

Randon; PS3 sucks. You guys miss out on so many great titles Get an xbox so we can play on live! Gears of War is one of the best shooter franchises ever!
Michael; thanks for the compliment! The GoPro kept crapping out (battery issues) so I missed out on a lot of great footage. Hopefully my vids keep getting better and hopefully they have more YJ action in the future!

Cheers
Dont even start that buddy, there is a thread for that haha. I prefer the PS3 exclusives. Uncharted, Gran Turismo...
And PS4 is/was gonna be so much better until Microsoft did a U turn and realized that they are retarded.

I need to start filming some of our wheeling but I dont want to take the time to edit a video, and I dont really have a video camera...

August YJOTM

Unread 06-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #2426
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
About to bury you hog in the pen but forgot your rubbers? Give 'em a call!
I lost it on that one. I literally LOLd. Youre a story topper arent you?

August YJOTM

Unread 06-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #2427
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

We have something similar to that. A lot of the shakiness comes from my comp having a hard time rendering the video, and then a lot is lost when I compress it for YouTube. Comparing the mp4 on my comp to the youtube version is night and day, and then comparing the raw footage to the edited footage is also night and day.

What I really need is a new computer lol!

Cheers
Ah. My bad! I have no experience with video. I've just seen those around and thought it suggest it. I'll keep to myself now. have you ever thought about building one?

Quote:

Me too. And I had no hopes of getting it back on the one after that.
Its a solid idea business although there are many places where i wouldn't even think about doing that. Haha.

You guys, Wii is where it's at.
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #2428
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion View Post
Dont even start that buddy, there is a thread for that haha. I prefer the PS3 exclusives. Uncharted, Gran Turismo...
And PS4 is/was gonna be so much better until Microsoft did a U turn and realized that they are retarded.

I need to start filming some of our wheeling but I dont want to take the time to edit a video, and I dont really have a video camera...
I'm not an xbox fanboi by any means! I just like Gears/Halo/Left 4 Dead/etc. PS3's exclusives just don't do it for me. Like Gran Turismo. I can literally already drive a car lol. Don't need a game for that. What I can't do is be a Space Marine of one sort or another so yeah...

My room mate has a ps3. Do you guys have gamertags too or whatever? I could try and get on his one night and play some COD black ops with you or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion View Post
haha!
Story topper? Not really, I just like swapping stories with people. The human element is what makes life interesting. And besides, it got a cheap laugh so, mission accomplished!
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #2429
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I have no idea what you guys are talking about sometimes. Theres a thread for this in GD. I wanna see the Go Pro mount...
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #2430
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ah. My bad! I have no experience with video. I've just seen those around and thought it suggest it. I'll keep to myself now. have you ever thought about building one?
No bad at all
Part of the problem too is that wheeling is actually pretty boring to watch in video form 99% of the time. It's just so slow and cameras really flatten out the terrain so I generally speed things up 2x-3x times for a lot of the shots which exaggerates a lot of the shakes. But please feel free to share! Always looking for new ideas and insights and all that!

I built my last desktop from scratch. Then I got a laptop and it's about burned up now. It's around 4 years old and I gamed it hard for about 3 of those so it has massive heating problems now. That and the registry is pretty much a hundred miles long.....

Cheers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.