Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#2,844 ·
Well guys what do you think the most comfortable seat is, i need to put one or two in the jeep make it more comfier
i think cavi seats fit (don't know the years...)
but i don't won't to have to worry about them gettn wet. they make water proof seat covers for those?
if i don't get them i want to get a 60/40 bench seat from a ranger and either get a cover or get it reapulsterd with something water proof.

#2,846 ·
i think cavi seats fit (don't know the years...)
but i don't won't to have to worry about them gettn wet. they make water proof seat covers for those?
if i don't get them i want to get a 60/40 bench seat from a ranger and either get a cover or get it reapulsterd with something water proof.
Cavalier seats:

Cavalier seats with Cabela's waterproof seat covers. Sorry, I don't have a better pic.:

#2,856 ·
Got a speeding ticket under some total bull**** circumstances tonight. 10mph over the 30mph posted limit. A whopping 10mph this guy claims. I recall doing 35mph in the 30 zone.

Totally ridiculous.

#2,859 ·
Got a speeding ticket under some total bull**** circumstances tonight. 10mph over the 30mph posted limit. A whopping 10mph this guy claims. I recall doing 35mph in the 30 zone.

Totally ridiculous.
ouch man... x2 fight it. I've had goodluck with cops in my Jeep, they tend to like it - cars on the other hand... not so much. That's so low it sounds like he was bored. I've fought every bs ticket I've gotten and won - but then again I've always paid the ones I've gotten when deliberately speeding...

#2,860 ·
Agreed to trade my Cooper STT 31x10.5-15s for a set of 33x12.5-15 BFG Mud t/a's with a local TJ owner. He has a 2.5L with stock gears and dont want to re-gear right now. I just put 4.88's in mine and need a bigger tire. They both have the same amount of tread on them. My spare is new his is old but usable as a spare. Good timing on my part!:thumbsup: should do the deed in the next couple of days.