Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#20,282 ·
Worked on my Android S7 edge... :confused:
That was on my Note 7.

Speaking of... I have to go trade in my explosive device tomorrow. How do you like your S7 Edge? It's the closest thing I can get to another Note.

#20,285 ·
That was on my Note 7.

Speaking of... I have to go trade in my explosive device tomorrow. How do you like your S7 Edge? It's the closest thing I can get to another Note.
Mine isn't an edge, but I like it a lot better than the last one I had.
Meh.. it's a phone. I'm not particular. i like the additional storage I have with it. That, and it doesn't explode is a plus.

#20,289 ·
Vermont is extraordinarily colorful this year. Rode ~150 miles round trip to my parents house on the twice-totaled CB350F. The Benton/Swiftwater/Bath Triangle in NH was pretty bright too and I should have stopped for some pics. Alas, the only one I've got is out my shop door:

Attachments

#20,292 ·
Reactions: Randonexplosion
#20,293 ·
Look into the Google pixel
Is it out yet? I have heard good things. I was also looking into the LG V20. I think it comes out tomorrow, talk about timing...

Looks promising. He should like it. Has an 8mp front facing camera for all the vanity shots he takes.

I shouldn't be judging though. My IG is full of vain *** stuff.
#gainsbro

#20,300 ·
I decided to hold out for a week until the LG V20 comes out. It's bigger than the Note 7 and has a newer Android OS.

@Infantry4Life It's gonna be hard to put a pair of gloves on with those in the way...