Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#3,985 ·
Ooooh I can imagine......NOT!
God, getting coils, adjustable track bars, adjustable upper/Lowe control arms, shocks, sway bars, and all that garbage to line up, square up, and fit is soooooooo not fun.

Yup, leafs for life!

Cheers
welcome to my world haha

#3,987 ·
I will take the 6.0 :)
I'd like to be in *that* world lol.

Cheers
there are times when i miss my 2.5. i could just tinker with it till it worked, none of the stupid electronics telling me i can't shift because my VSS is bad, or bending DOM 4 link links :brickwall

#3,988 ·
there are times when i miss my 2.5. i could just tinker with it till it worked, none of the stupid electronics telling me i can't shift because my VSS is bad, or bending DOM 4 link links :brickwall
I can understand that. Since my Jeeps pull double duty, I've always coveted v8 power in a yj since it would make long highway trips so much more enjoyable....

Cheers

#3,991 ·
I think everyone who owns a jeep should have a Honda to even out the cost of owning a jeep.

love my jeep
X2 don't get a VW... ask me how I know... a Honda will be next as soon as I can pay this piece of **** off...

Another week away from my jeep... anyone in Southbend IN

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3,992 ·
So some friends of mine looked at me and said"God, you're really into that jeep stuff huh?"
So I guess this means I officially have the sickness now :p
Oh and sparrows I know the feeling of trying to catch up on this forum. I stopped bothering except the "what did you do" thread and my crawlies

#3,995 ·
Well the darn Honda won't run, it still has no power to the fuel pump. I just want to take sledge hammer to the whole car because its getting me so mad

Sent from Peggy's office
One time my problem was the ground wire. bad ground makes it appear as you have no power! I even had a ground wire burn up inside a tank before on the sending unit (dont ask lol)

#4,000 ·
If the number next to the vote link is the number of votes she has. I don't think she has to worry.
idk theres one chick on there with almost 300 votes on each of her pics