Yj aftermarket tach pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Yj aftermarket tach pics

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
HARLEYX2
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Yj aftermarket tach pics

Anyone with a aftermarket tach in the factory position could you post pics and what brand tach u used and how u mounted it.

HARLEYX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
HARLEYX2
1987 YJ Wrangler 

anyone?
HARLEYX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
daviddoughty1
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I'm interested in seeing one too. Would be nice to fit one
daviddoughty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

Autometer cluster bezel and VDO Vision gauges

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #5
USMCBuckWild
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have been weighing the options of going with the Autometer all in one type gauges and re-utilizing the rest of the dash.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=160984493455
Unread 05-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #6
youngjeepr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I put in a VDO tach if I remember right I'll snap a pic when I get home

Utah Jeep Crew

Build Thread
youngjeepr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.