YJ (88) Gauge Wiring Diagram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ (88) Gauge Wiring Diagram

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-07-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
fh2level

YJ (88) Gauge Wiring Diagram

I know there are several threads like this but I have not found one to match my search. I need to replace all of my gauges in my dash and as you probably know the YJ's have a flex circuit board. Does anyone have a wirind diagram for the gauges?
Thanks for any help.

fh2level is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
kloppk
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Ignore the circled area...
kloppk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #3
bharris68
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Question: Why do you need to replace all the guages in your dash? I find that all of mine still work like champs in my '89 after 180K or so....
bharris68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
fh2level

None of them work, one needle is bent, I belive it is the voltmeter, Don't know how...and the plastic is cracked. I already replaced the Tempurature gauge so I am going to finish up with the rest and get the Autometer YJ Dash Pod from 4wd.

Thanks for the diagram kloppk.
fh2level is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.