Wrong catalytic converter? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Wrong catalytic converter?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap SkidRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 04-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
BlackGallagher
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Wrong catalytic converter?

I was just about to start hacking away at my old exhaust system and put in the new one when I decided to make sure I got all the parts first and they fit together. The new cat (pic shown) is about half the size of my current cat converter. Is this okay to use despite the size difference?

image-181014129.jpg  
BlackGallagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
bob6987
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Yes. it will work fine.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.