wire harness and gauge help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > wire harness and gauge help!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 08-31-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
onetontj64
1991 YJ Wrangler 

wire harness and gauge help!

im building a yj and i bought a tub and the guy didn't know what year it is. Its missing all the gauges but still has the dash harness. I know the difference is 87-91 and 92-95 but how could i figure out what year the tub/harness is to get the right gauges. Anybody have a picture of the plug for the gauge cluster and the back of the cluster to see what i have. I'm also doing a 4.0 and would the engine harness work with the 2.5 dash harness?

Unread 08-31-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
Old4X
1990 CJ7 

Is the data plate still on the firewall?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.