will a tj windjammer fit on my yj? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > will a tj windjammer fit on my yj?

Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High ClearanIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 06-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #1
rogers92yj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

will a tj windjammer fit on my yj?

i got a free tj windjammer will it fit on my 92 yj with a family rollbar or do i need a yj model its a besttop brand if that matters
thanks

rogers92yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #2
Jax89Jeeper
1989 YJ Wrangler 

If you've already got it for free, try it out and tell us if it will fit.
Jax89Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
jmmorgan82

I know the Smittybilt one says 76-06 and Rugged Ridge says 80-06, so I don't see why the Bestop one wouldn't fit.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
HanksRide
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

The best top ones say "CJ's 80-86 Wranglers" I just bought one and installed it. When I first read that description I thought I had the wrong one, but you have to read it a couple of times to make sense of it. Anyway it fit my YJ perfect. Did you get the little rails that you have to install also, you will need them or make some of your own I guess.. It hooks into them at the bottom then tightens at the top with the straps, at least that is how this one hooked up..
3500 Mile Road Trip With Daughter
Daughters 04 TJ Build Thread
My-95-YJ Build Thread
HanksRide is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wind jammer , windjammer , YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.