Will these tires fit???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Will these tires fit????

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-16-2002, 08:29 AM   #1
Mike611

Will these tires fit????

Hey guys, i was wondering if the Rancho add-a-leaf suspension upgrade would allow me to fit 32X11.50's on my Jeep? Any feedback would be wonderfull, oh, and, does the Add-a-leaf kit come with all necessary U-bolts replacement parts??
Thanks,

95 2.5L bumpers and hilift, soon to be locked and lifted!!!!

95, 2.5L, custom bumpers, Flow's, 4 inch Skyjacker Super Duty, 33x12.50 MT's, 15X10 AR 767's, Hi-lift, Funk in the Trunk( two 12 inch subs ), soon to be locked and have one of those pully things on the front.

If you are going to be a bear, be a grizzly...
Mike611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2002, 08:54 AM   #2
TDanks76
1979 CJ7 

My answer is, probably not. i was looking at the same thing a while ago and figured it wasn't worth it. The add a leaf will give you about one or two inches of lift. So why not just spend the extra bucks and buy a 2.5 kit like the Rancho or Rubicon Express. This way you get new spring packs, u bolts and quick disconnets, plus all the nessary parts. ( I don't think you get u bolts with the add leaf) Then to insure your not going to rub those 32 tires go with a one inch body lift.
I'm in fact doing that set up once the weather clears.
This is just my opinon I'm not an expert, but I hope this helps you out a little.
Unread 02-16-2002, 11:31 AM   #3
rodgersmc

Mike I've got a 3" body lift and a 2" shackle lift and I still rub the back wheels on fenders occasionally on trails, and I have 32" wheels... so I doubt you'd want a 2.5" lift with 32's unless you are street only.
32" tires on 15X10's
winch
soon to be JKB2 mod
rodgersmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2002, 07:37 PM   #4
love24wheel

32" wheels huh? Those are some BIG wheels.. Heck, I had 32" TIRES once.. I can't imagine what a 32" wheel would look like... LOL
[url=http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1495622&page=info]Be your own boss- Sell [color=red]AMS[/color][color=blue]OIL[/color] Products![/url]
[url=http://www.heiseroil.com]Visit My [color=red]AMS[/color][color=blue]OIL[/color] Dealer Website![/url]
Black Jeep Member #22
love24wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2002, 08:05 PM   #5
95yj-4 cyl

I have a Superlift 3 1/2" lift, running 32" Superswamper tires on stock 7" rims, and have no rubs at all. I had a 2 1/2" lift on another YJ , with 32" BFG's on aftermarket 8" rims, and it rubbed hard until I put a 1" body lift too. Even after the bl, it still rubbed at full flex, but not as bad. The biggest difference is that the aftermarket rims stuck out too much, where-as the stock rims allows the tires to tuck almost perfectly inside the fenderwells. You can get a complete 3 1/2" to 4" for between $400-550 (depends on brand).
95 yj, 4 cyl, auto trans, 4:88 gears, detroit front locker, rear detroit with super 35 kit, short shaft conversion, 4" superlift, 32" superswamper radials
95yj-4 cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2002, 08:27 PM   #6
rodgersmc

Quote:
Originally posted by love24wheel:
32" wheels huh? Those are some BIG wheels.. Heck, I had 32" TIRES once.. I can't imagine what a 32" wheel would look like... LOL
d'oh! I hate when I do that... makes you look stupid ;-)... anyway, you know what I meant. 32 tires on 15" american racing wheels with 10.5" rims.

technically... a wheel is a round object that moves something on it... so the tires are part of the wheel... but i'll stop trying to redeem myself.
32" tires on 15X10's
winch
soon to be JKB2 mod
rodgersmc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.