Will a bikini top work on my front half top? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Will a bikini top work on my front half top?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
ncmtns
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Will a bikini top work on my front half top?

I dont have room to store the front section of my hard half top in my jeep in case of rain. Would a bikini top fit on top with the back half of my hard top still attached? A tarp would work when its parked but what system would work while Im out on the freeway and it begins to rain? Are there other options out there? thanx

Last edited by ncmtns; 04-17-2010 at 01:38 PM..
ncmtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Mazdarx
1991 YJ Wrangler 

You could do it but to use a bikini top you need to have a windshield channel attached to the windshield frame. The problem with that is you won't get your hardtop on with that channel there.

91 Yj Renegade, lifted, built 4.0L, 33's etc
Mazdarx is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.