White Rhino Fab - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > White Rhino Fab

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 04-16-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
hondacr21
1995 YJ Wrangler 

White Rhino Fab

Anybody using the White Rhino tube fenders with 3" flares, all the pics I have seen are with no flare, I am just curious on there type of flares. Also what kind of quality are they, I have searched around and just cant find much on there products.

1995 Sahara, Borla header, Rear stretch 103" wheelbase, Sniper Fab Comp Corners with 3" flare, SOA with .75" SL, 2 1/2" Rancho lift on 37"s MTR's on 15x8 eagle alloys. JB4x4 steering bracket, M.O.R.E., 8.8 with limited slip and 4.10's, AA SYE, modified XJ front driveshaft, Superwinch EPi 9.0, homemade boatsides, 6 point cage.
hondacr21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2010, 04:34 AM   #2
Barrio
1992 YJ Wrangler 

never seen that brand around.
-Rio Red 1995 Ford Mustang- Daily Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfmoney
i see theres a bunch of toughguys on this forum or internet gangstas
Barrio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
hondacr21
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to White Rhino Fabrication 601.397.1118
1995 Sahara, Borla header, Rear stretch 103" wheelbase, Sniper Fab Comp Corners with 3" flare, SOA with .75" SL, 2 1/2" Rancho lift on 37"s MTR's on 15x8 eagle alloys. JB4x4 steering bracket, M.O.R.E., 8.8 with limited slip and 4.10's, AA SYE, modified XJ front driveshaft, Superwinch EPi 9.0, homemade boatsides, 6 point cage.
Unread 04-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #4
czjeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

It's not answering your question, but I just installed a set of their REAR tube flares, and they are very heavy duty.
Armed Forces Jeeps Member #125
Red Jeep Club Member #251

In the Portland/Vancouver area? Check 'em out! Piston's Wild Motorsports Club

Click here for 2.5L AX5 to AX15 swap
czjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
hondacr21
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by czjeeper View Post
It's not answering your question, but I just installed a set of their REAR tube flares, and they are very heavy duty.
Well that is a plus, was they pretty quick getting them out? Got any pics?
Unread 04-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
czjeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacr21 View Post
Well that is a plus, was they pretty quick getting them out? Got any pics?
I think they are pretty busy right now. It seems they are getting lots of business. Check out the pirate board, and lots of guys are using their stuff.
It took about 3 weeks to get them, but for the price and rugged quality, I would do it again.
Armed Forces Jeeps Member #125
Red Jeep Club Member #251

In the Portland/Vancouver area? Check 'em out! Piston's Wild Motorsports Club

Click here for 2.5L AX5 to AX15 swap
czjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.