wheres osburn when you need him? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > wheres osburn when you need him?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 12-18-2001, 08:54 PM   #1
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

wheres osburn when you need him?

Osburn- Hey man check out my post on the throttle and see if you can figure it out, or explain the vaccuum process for me. Ive got a CCV valve not a PCV valve. That goes into the TB. And im not sure what the one in the rear does it looks like a PCV valve, it goes into the air intake, a second hose goes from the intake to somewhere??? I connected it up to where it goes anyway, but im not sure what it does... thanks for the help

Atro

04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2001, 09:27 PM   #2
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Uhhhhh....have you ever seen me post on an engine thread? I am all but lost under the hood dude!

I'll go take a look though. Don't expect much outta me but maybe a "uh huh" and a nod.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2001, 01:54 AM   #3
jeffy
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Hahahah...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.