Where are the jeep parts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Where are the jeep parts?

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 12-21-2001, 05:13 PM   #1
IBjeepN4mud

Where are the jeep parts?

Wichita KS. Smack middle of the US and I can't find jeep parts. No salvage yards around here can you find parts. I think they go out faster then they come in.
After checking Ebay I think all the jeeps are on the east coast.
Does anybody know of a salvage yard for jeeps?

4th jeep ??????????? Still looking
IBjeepN4mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2001, 05:34 PM   #2
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I know a fellow out east who scourers the yards and ships parts. He's a Jeeper and makes a small profit, but he ain't getting rich off of it. He's always got axles. Post what you're actually interested in and I'll ask him to scan this thread. Maybe he can help you out.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2001, 07:18 AM   #3
Gper4life

Also check out j and w jeeps out of california.
www.jwjeep.com

They usually have everything I need. They have ten acres of nothing but jeeps. All kinds.
89 YJ upgraded with 95 Chevy LT1 small block, NV4500 5spd, tera low 231 SYE, Custom built crossmembers and skids, 2003 Corvette Electron Blue paint, 3 inch custom spring lift with 2 inch shackles, 2 inch body lift, locked 8.8 with discs, 4:10's and 35's, spray lined tub, and a few other unmentionables
Gper4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2001, 09:12 PM   #4
Ruftags

There is a place very close to me called Jeep Acres. What parts are you lookin for. If you want I can check or see if they have a web site or 800 number. I've been lookin for an excuse to go out there.
Unread 12-26-2001, 11:39 PM   #5
Soup

There is a Jeep salvage yard in Springfield MO that someone told me about. Sorry, but I don't know the name. Maybe someone here knows of it.
Soup is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.