?? where to get '95 Rio Grande Decals/vinyl ?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > ?? where to get '95 Rio Grande Decals/vinyl ??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:35 AM   #1
alandchris
1995 YJ Wrangler 

?? where to get '95 Rio Grande Decals/vinyl ??

I've done some searches here and on the web for replacement decals - I'm repainting the YJ and want to replace the "RioGrande" decals - Anyone know where to get these ?

alandchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2007, 07:48 AM   #2
2nd YJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

You might try collins brothers jeep. They have older decals from CJ's and stuff. I would bet if they don't have any YJ decals, they would know where to get them from. Give them a call.

www.collinsbrosjeep.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.