where to buy greasable bushings? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > where to buy greasable bushings?

1 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved dStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #1
TebbsJeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

where to buy greasable bushings?

I want to get boom shackles with greasable bushings but don't want to pay for the M.O.R.E. ones. I have been to told about some other shackles by a few people on here, and I'm just wondering if I can get the bushings separate. If anyone can help me out it would be great.

TebbsJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
TebbsJeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

anyone????
TebbsJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Fergjac
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Here is a link for some
Daystar KJ02020BK - Daystar Greasable Shackle Bushing Kit in Black for 87-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ - Quadratec
I was thinking of making my own shackles and buying these someday. I'm only in highschool. I would like to get all new suspension parts and convert to SOA when i do so though.
Fergjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
MikeL95YJ

Rubicon Express has a fair price for their greasible shackles, I think the boomerangs for the rear at near stock length are part number RE2775 or something very close. I bought mine from 4WD Hardware on line when they have free shipping or 10-20% off deals every other week it seems like. They should have a Memorial Day discount coming up. Rubicon Express's website does not list bushings separate, but I'm sure any polyurethanes will work, as the bolts are the greasible component since they are hollowed on one end to fit the grease fitting, and have a small hole drilled in the center out the side for the grease to get into where the bolt contacts the bushings. I can't see these ever wearing out with regular lubing.
MikeL95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.