Wheels and tires from ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Wheels and tires from ZJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Wheels and tires from ZJ

My daughters YJ tires ar shot, the steels are all rusty but i have a ZJ with fancy gold 'snowflake'(ZJ 90's barbie color) wheels and 235's I can steal... can I simply swap em over? I know they are bigger tires than the 225 on there but not by much AND it's not wheeled right now anyway ... I am primarily concerned with backspacing. Thanks guys!

billybooster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

they fit fine. i think back spacing is even the same as i have run xj wheels on my yjs and tj on yj

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction". --I am not sure who said this but it properly describes our president.
superj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #3
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Thanks. Wasnt sure.
billybooster2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.