Wheel well storage? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Wheel well storage?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
flcracker
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I had no idea who Lisa Frank was.... I only got a stepdaughter and she was 16 when I met her, she is a lacrosse goalie and I don't think she has any Lisa Frank stickers....

My Jeep is possessed with the goal of making me lose my religion....
flcracker is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #17
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Alright, alright. I won't make anymore obscure jokes.
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #18
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Continue on

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #19
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have the Tuffy storage boxes with the speaker addition. The speakers face forward on an angle. The speaker part sound wise, is 'ok', but I love the extra storage! Since the are key locked, I keep tools and stuff in them. They are a little pricey, but I really like them and am glad I spent the coin.
Since I also have the saddle bags... I don't care that they stick up above the fender wells. Helps hold them up and keeps stuff from falling out from the inside.

WRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #20
flcracker
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Obscure jokes I like, obscure girly thing jokes I have to look up....

My Jeep is possessed with the goal of making me lose my religion....
flcracker is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #21
lestes94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockWoRM View Post
I have the Tuffy storage boxes with the speaker addition. The speakers face forward on an angle. The speaker part sound wise, is 'ok', but I love the extra storage! Since the are key locked, I keep tools and stuff in them. They are a little pricey, but I really like them and am glad I spent the coin.
Since I also have the saddle bags... I don't care that they stick up above the fender wells. Helps hold them up and keeps stuff from falling out from the inside.

WRM
I like these, and ultimately, this was the route that I was going, without speakers though. I let a set of them slip by on Craigslist because they were $250 and I thought they were too high, but I'm finding out that I was way wrong.
Unread 05-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #22
lestes94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Is it sad that I actually knew what Lisa Frank was without looking it up.. I guess I need to grow up a little!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.