Wheel well storage? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Wheel well storage?

Jeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 05-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
flcracker
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I had no idea who Lisa Frank was.... I only got a stepdaughter and she was 16 when I met her, she is a lacrosse goalie and I don't think she has any Lisa Frank stickers....

My Jeep is possessed with the goal of making me lose my religion....
flcracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #17
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Alright, alright. I won't make anymore obscure jokes.
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #18
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Continue on

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #19
RockWoRM
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have the Tuffy storage boxes with the speaker addition. The speakers face forward on an angle. The speaker part sound wise, is 'ok', but I love the extra storage! Since the are key locked, I keep tools and stuff in them. They are a little pricey, but I really like them and am glad I spent the coin.
Since I also have the saddle bags... I don't care that they stick up above the fender wells. Helps hold them up and keeps stuff from falling out from the inside.

WRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #20
flcracker
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Obscure jokes I like, obscure girly thing jokes I have to look up....

My Jeep is possessed with the goal of making me lose my religion....
flcracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #21
lestes94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockWoRM View Post
I have the Tuffy storage boxes with the speaker addition. The speakers face forward on an angle. The speaker part sound wise, is 'ok', but I love the extra storage! Since the are key locked, I keep tools and stuff in them. They are a little pricey, but I really like them and am glad I spent the coin.
Since I also have the saddle bags... I don't care that they stick up above the fender wells. Helps hold them up and keeps stuff from falling out from the inside.

WRM
I like these, and ultimately, this was the route that I was going, without speakers though. I let a set of them slip by on Craigslist because they were $250 and I thought they were too high, but I'm finding out that I was way wrong.
Unread 05-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #22
lestes94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Is it sad that I actually knew what Lisa Frank was without looking it up.. I guess I need to grow up a little!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.