whats the matter with it - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > whats the matter with it

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-09-2002, 05:57 PM   #1
Lyle36

whats the matter with it

i took the restrictors out of my airbox and now when i step on the gas there is a delay before it actually moves, whats the prob?
Also if u take off teh factory hard top do u have to replace the seal before u put it back?
and lastly do u have to cut the fenderwells to use bushwacker fenderflares?

rear bumper off TJ
Pacesetter TFX Exhaust System
Daystar 1" Body Lift
cowl inducted fiberglass hood
Summit Racing Seats........just geting started
Lyle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2002, 07:59 PM   #2
Jeepfreak81
1994 YJ Wrangler 

ok.. the hardtop seal, look at it if it looks good you can probably reuse it, i usually get at least 2 winters out of mine... and the only reason i replaced the last one is it got stuck down so hard i had to literally tear it to get it off... and the hesitation... give it a week or so... my jeep ran worse for a week, and actually now that the cpu finally compensated it runs just like it did before, if it runs better its not a huge difference for me
Full Page Club member #004
Green Jeep Club Member #005
Jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.