whatever happened to... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > whatever happened to...

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-19-2010, 05:32 AM   #1
Dewster196
1995 YJ Wrangler 

whatever happened to...

There was a guy on here that was rebuilding a YJ for his daughter (it was hers and she rolled it IIRC) I looked through the organized builds threads page couldn't find anything. He was doing it all outside I think with out a garage and it was coming along real well. I wanted to see how it came out.

Unread 04-19-2010, 06:42 AM   #2
johnboy68
HIP2BSQR

1995 YJ Wrangler 

That's me. Didn't know I wasn't here

More pics will be up tomorrow.

Got the engine compartment and dash about put back together since last post.

My daughter will be home next weekend and am hoping she can turn the key (Jeep not done - but ready to start it!) for the first time in almost 2 years!

johnboy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
Dewster196
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm sure you were here, I got side tracked from the site over the winter and lost track of your build and was just wondering how it was coming?

When I was paying attention I was really admiring your build as I am in the same situation being without a garage to work in. (you are without a garage right)
Unread 04-20-2010, 04:00 AM   #4
johnboy68
HIP2BSQR

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewster196 View Post
I'm sure you were here, I got side tracked from the site over the winter and lost track of your build and was just wondering how it was coming?

When I was paying attention I was really admiring your build as I am in the same situation being without a garage to work in. (you are without a garage right)
I did All of the tear down and Most of the rebuild outside. My father-in-law let me move it into his garage so I wouldn't have to wait another winter to continue the build. It really makes a difference being inside!

Thanks for the complement!

johnboy68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.