What would be the best ride height for a yj? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What would be the best ride height for a yj?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 08-08-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
MoreBassXD
1992 YJ Wrangler 

What would be the best ride height for a yj?

I'm just wondering what the best amount of clearance would be from ground to bottom of the body below the door would be on a yj for crawling. I'm trying to plan out my build due to some parts that broke and needing to get it fixed. I'm planning on doing 4-link in the front and rear on 16' coil overs. I just need to figure out what ride height I want to sit at to design it.

Secondary question would be, how much can you adjust ride height on coil overs? Is all in the springs you use?

btw sorry if this is the wrong section, kinda new to using this site

MoreBassXD is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.