What is it and where can I find it. YJ top ??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What is it and where can I find it. YJ top ???

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 04-07-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
mb1440
1995 YJ Wrangler 

What is it and where can I find it. YJ top ???

I have these metal runners mounted on my roll bar just above the upper half doors. These runners have snaps installed for the top to mount to and connect at the windshield in the front and to a metal bar at the rear. Mine are cracking and need to be replaced. I can not find these anywhere and need them. Does anyone know what they are called or where I can find them???

mb1440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2010, 05:52 AM   #2
SkullTripper
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Is your top a besttop? If so call them and ask or if your top is factory call and ask if they have the factory part you need at the least they should be able to tell you what your looking for

[COLOR="Lime"][B]My 1987 Jeep Wrangler Build..[/B][/COLOR]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/z-o-r-v-87yj-build-slow-978747/[/url]
SkullTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
T-Mack
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i think what tour talking about is the upper door frame and it looks like its part of the frame it self here's a link to what i found
Rugged Ridge 13510.01 - Rugged Ridge Factory Soft Top Replacement Hardware for 88-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ - Quadratec

hope it helps
T-Mack is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.