What spring company has super soft spring rates for articulation prposes? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What spring company has super soft spring rates for articulation prposes?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 04-19-2004, 07:41 PM   #1
jeepcj7

What spring company has super soft spring rates for articulation prposes?

What spring company has super soft spring rates for articulation prposes? I want about 3-4" of lift to run over my axles(SOA)? How soft are BDS...b/c theydo have a nice warentee... thanx!!!

Unread 04-19-2004, 08:13 PM   #2
BeatAChevy289

A good system that a good buddy of mine has are the Currie brand. He's got the 4" lift springs with boomerang shackles and it flexes REALLY well. He had a 4" Skyjacker on his and he bought the Currie set as a replacement with no regrets. It rides really smooth on the road too. Way better then the stock springs. His is a future rock rig too. Still in the build process but he drives it a good two days a week. Rides and wheels really well.
1966 Ford Mustang, Hi-Po 289 V8, 4:11's, I dare you to race me.
<><
[URL=http://www.cardomain.com/id/blackyj95]Cardomain Site[/URL] (different from the other link)
BeatAChevy289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2004, 08:39 PM   #3
CanukYJ

Keep in mind 'soft' springs will sag mucho quickero. If soft springs didn't sag so fast everyone would run them.

1992 Red YJ. Lifted, locked, and loaded with beer (Disclaimer: This doesn't mean said driver endorses drinking and driving, please enjoy alcohol responsibly and do not operate any vehicle of any kind, thank you....)

Thanks to the price of gas here ($4.25 a gal) I just bought a mountain bike, 0" of lift, 0" of travel, MT's, locked rear axle, oh yeah, it's the sh#$.
CanukYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2004, 09:14 PM   #4
94YJ_FL

The 2.5" Rubicon Express springs seem to be pretty popular for SOA.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.