What light bar would look good on my 94? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What light bar would look good on my 94?

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 12-25-2009, 06:06 AM   #16
windsoreight
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Yea mine rotates down.

Unread 12-25-2009, 08:30 AM   #17
southbound
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshinefuel View Post
I like this style, tucked in.

I hate the way they look too. Especially when a YJ owner puts on one with the biggest round offroad lights he can find - it just never looks right IMO. No offense to the guys that have that setup here, but I saw two YJ's yesterday that had them and they made me cringe.

But I do like the one above, it looks great and doesn't stand out too much. I've always been a fan of the offroad roof racks with lights.
Unread 12-26-2009, 07:00 AM   #18
93YJfalcon
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trw View Post
only if you drive like a maniac
I don't advocate driving like a maniac. We have a lot of off-camber wooded trails here and there are many opportunities to lean into trees. It was just wishful thinking on my part that the joker who was blazing these stadium lights in my mirror would soon find them inoperable. I prefer to night wheel with only amber fog lights. I have them mounted on the front bumper. They don't stick out and I don't run into trees, so there has been no breakage. To each their own.

http://dirtyfabworks.com/gallery.htm
93YJfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #19
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound View Post
I hate the way they look too. Especially when a YJ owner puts on one with the biggest round offroad lights he can find - it just never looks right IMO. No offense to the guys that have that setup here, but I saw two YJ's yesterday that had them and they made me cringe.

But I do like the one above, it looks great and doesn't stand out too much. I've always been a fan of the offroad roof racks with lights.
Im not fond of the round lights...but i havent exactly seen a plethora or square or rectangle off road lights out there. (and the rectangle ones i haven seen wont fit on the windshield brackets without some nasty overhang, that looks about as good a gold chrome wire rims)
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of up to and including my life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
Dwatts5250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2009, 03:41 PM   #20
moonshinefuel
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound View Post

I hear ya. I think those big ole round lights just might attract the chicks though. Yea baby! So, if your out scouting for chicks, put those on with the chrome backing, then when you are ready to go wheeling, put the ones that are tucked in on it.
Unread 07-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #21
College94YJ
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I don't like the round lights either, you guys know of any good 4x6's or do 5x7s look fine up there?
College94YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #22
ZeroGravity
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshinefuel View Post
I hear ya. I think those big ole round lights just might attract the chicks though. Yea baby! So, if your out scouting for chicks, put those on with the chrome backing, then when you are ready to go wheeling, put the ones that are tucked in on it.
Oh come on like I need a shiny set of lights to get the ladies??

The U.S. Army vaguely envisioned something bigger than a motorcycle, smaller than a truck, and undaunted by the most difficult terrain.
ZeroGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #23
bradcoudriet
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Here's my hood mount.

bradcoudriet is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.