Replaced the front fog lights, welded grinded and painted the muffler and fixed some small rust on the frame before it goes to far. Oh last night i replaced a wheel stud and some lug nuts. Now its ready for saftey and all i got to do is find a way to get it to the shop.
FINALLY got the front Trac bar off and Sway Bar... It was such a PITA.. It took 2 hours. It was so rusty i used a whole can of liquid wrench, and in the end i had to use a jack to loosen the Trac bar bolt.
I also got the rear fenders off, good riddance, i used a mini torch to heat up the plastic and i just pulled them right off.
I cleaned my battery terminals because the starting up has been shifty.
(its not the starter because it is brand new)
Spineless, and mindless, You flex your muscles but not your F***ing head..
Son and I replaced the timing chain and oil pan gasket last weekend. There was some slack in the chain and the timing mark would move around just a bit but nothing major. Well......what a huge difference the new timing chain has made. Before I'd be hard pressed to get it to 75 mph. But now it's easy to get it to 75 mph.
Put the 89 on the hoist today then did a wire brush and clean and paint routine on the underbody, chassis and frame. Then put the new (automatic) brake pedal & pad on the 90 since it was never changed out when the trannies was changed from manual to auto. Aired up the tires for some street riding this weekend and checked out the lights. Started to accumulate the parts for the light bar project, hopefully get started tomorrow. Found the black anodized aluminum fence post at Menard's for $18. It should be long enough for two lightbars. The lights should arrive via UPS in the morning.