I was planning on lining the entire tub, but I forgot to remove the seatbelts while at my friends garage (he is a Monro manager, very convenient as I have full access to their lifts and tools and everything you can think of, just about). When I got the Jeep back home, I realized I didn't have a torx wrench big enough : ( So I just lined the back half of the tub for today.
This is what I used, about $20 cheaper than herculiner...I'll let you guys know how it holds up after I have had a chance to find out myself!
After removing the seats, carpet, shifter boot, etc, I ground a lot of the rust down and roughed the paint up on most of the flat surfaces
Next, I removed the rear seatbelts and all of the mounting hardware for the rear seat and some extraneous screws left sticking out of the floor from an amp the idiot PO had installed. Roughed the paint up back here as well in the flat areas
After getting the Jeep home, I removed the speaker boxes from on top of the wheel wells, and diligently washed all of the rear half of the tub with a wet cloth and soapy water, then used the sanding pad provided by duplicolor to hit all of the spots not hit previously
Finished masking off the rear half of the tub
Applied a thin first coat, realizing that the roller is what adds most of the texture to this stuff. In spots that required the hand brush, I just brushed like I were painting for the first coat to cover the blue as best as possible. The next two coats I dabbed with the hand brush to keep the texture uniform
Started to get dark after the first coat so I pulled into the carport where I have a light, this picture is not as clear due to the lack of sunlight though. I will add a pic of the final product in the sun shortly. Also will add a pic after the front is done, as soon as I have a few hours free and I get ahold of that torx wrench! This one is after the second coat VVVV