Haven't posted what I have done in a while. Here goes
In no particular order.
1. Rear disc conversion
2. Front detroit locker
3. New wheel hub seals and u-joints in the front
4. New driver side bearing due to completely the wrong size... P.O. causing the seal to go bad and leak dope...ugh....
5. Electric Fan
6. Broke the NP207 case in two, so replace with NP231 and shorten driveshaft
7. Cut holes in the side of the hood to allow for heat to escape.
8 Nutter bypass and adjust timing
9. Built a hilift mount for the hood that will also hold the shovel.
Well, really early today, I pulled the transfer case out. Got the case clean, split, and ready to reassmble. It wasnt fun, in the dark, on the wet lawn.......but once it was out I was stoked. I was to tired to finish it up, I called it around 1 am. Then I went inside and opened all the windows in my house, as I forgot about the chicken I put in the oven hours earlier, totally smoked out the house. Tonight I will finish the SYE and have the case ready to go back in. Along with my new exhaust, motor mounts, tranny mount, cv driveshaft, and vacuum harness. I also have grease able shackles waiting for the black diamond springs to arrive......back orders stink.
Installed my Red LED dash lights, got my $1000.00 refund for taxes and now am foaming at the mouth of what to buy first.
Complete exhaust system with catalytic conv for CALIFORNIA only, so I can smog and be legal.
A lift kit.
After completing the R.C. 4" lift and adding New 33's I ran into an interesting problem...
So I did what any other genius would have done.... removed the inner plastic fender, applied the cut and roll method to increase wheel well size, replaced plastic, applying a little heat to mold it into place and....presto
“Life is full of influences; it’s your application that sets you apart.”
You never truly know a woman, until you meet her in court!