Haven't posted what I have done in a while. Here goes
In no particular order.
1. Rear disc conversion
2. Front detroit locker
3. New wheel hub seals and u-joints in the front
4. New driver side bearing due to completely the wrong size...
causing the seal to go bad and leak dope...ugh....
5. Electric Fan
6. Broke the NP207 case in two, so replace with NP231 and shorten driveshaft
7. Cut holes in the side of the hood to allow for heat to escape.
8 Nutter bypass and adjust timing
9. Built a hilift mount for the hood that will also hold the shovel.
The list keeps growing....