Considering I got my 89 Islander yesterday. I did a considerable amount of small things to it today after I got off work .
1. Removed the Hardtop and Doors
2. Removed the carpet
3. Properly wired in the headunit the PO's eletrical work was more like a fire waiting to happen (I still need to get some wire loom to properly route and hide the wires)
4. Replaced both factory shift knobs with the knobs I had installed in my Previous YJ
5. Seafoamed it
6. Installed a new rear view mirror
7. Bedlined the frame, tcase skid, front bumper, rear crossmember, and hitch.
Just a few little things but it made it look much better !
The first pic was from this morning the second was from this evening
Yes my neighbor is also a Jeeper he the main reason I bought my house ! The Green TJ and Green XJ are his his Brother in law was visiting with his Yellow TJ . I may be getting his Grizzlys for the YJ also