I traded my beat-up half doors and TJ uppers for a set of beat-up CJ full doors. The driver side is fixed-vent and has a plexiglass window, and the passenger side is moveable vent and has some pretty bad rot where the window surround meets the lower door. The good is that they are super quiet and I have full doors again. I ordered a new piece of glass, a couple of new seals, window crank arms, and door pulls. I'm not going to put too much more cash into them, but they will work until I find a better set.
Drivers door, partially disassembled:
Interior shot, I need to fab up some door panels somehow:
Passenger door rot. I need to figure out how to patch these up. I'm thinking about grinding out the rot and welding sheet metal in its place, but I'm not too worried about it right now:
I'm also not sure if I posted this before, but I finally got my Explorer rack mounted up. It was a pain to get aligned due to my CJ top not having any ribs in it. Holds my kayak very well: