What did you do to your YJ today? - Page 2870 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your YJ today?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #43036
andrew2641
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14
Yes that is a rigid dually that mark has that we used for testing. I personally run These on my bumper.

They're plenty of light in a small package.

I have a 12" on the way and will soon as a 20" single row 10w Cree bar on the hood.

As for the waterproof aspect, these are rated IP86 which is the 3 meter depth I think... And my one word of advise with rigid, don't go to a car wash. I've seen two of their bars fill with water right out of a box in a car wash.

I've been a part of a few tests on ours... They have yet to let me down.
I in the 10" combo on my winch and the D2 duallys on the dash. It becomes daylight

image-3537154645.jpg   image-983569937.jpg  
andrew2641 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #43037
andrew2641
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress

Well I already quoted a buyer $150. Dammit.

I got $500 for my D35-D30
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #43038
andrew2641
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87
Pulled it out of its hole and washed it up along with re adjusting the spare tire, now more sagging crooked tire for me!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
What cage did you put in your rig?
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #43039
4x4JB
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post

Le Sigh.

Today I kind of felt like I bit off more than I can chew lol. Or rather, more than my wallet will support (my life kind of crashed and burned this month so I suddenly have much, much less money. In a nut shell the 'ol wife wants a BIG D and I have to restart my whole life now. Lame.) That, pluss the sh*t weather we've been having kinda put me in a foul mood today
Cheers
Join the club.... Sucks but it turned out to be a really good thing for me. Hope everything goes good for you.

Today I walked past the Jeep and that was about it. Been messing with the gf's mustang. Damn battery keeps going dead and it tests good. Jumps off with my truck off so it doesn't take much to start it. Haven't been able to devote any time hardly to my Jeep or to her car with work.
4x4JB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #43040
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4JB

Join the club.... Sucks but it turned out to be a really good thing for me. Hope everything goes good for you.

Today I walked past the Jeep and that was about it. Been messing with the gf's mustang. Damn battery keeps going dead and it tests good. Jumps off with my truck off so it doesn't take much to start it. Haven't been able to devote any time hardly to my Jeep or to her car with work.
I just went through the something with the jeep. All I needed was a battery w more cranking amps.

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #43041
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4JB View Post

Thanks bud. Trying to keep it positive. I have my good days and my bad days. Sucks that I have to throw away $1500-$2000 on finding a new place to live (first and last and deposit plus pet deposit.) That was pretty much the last of my Jeep funds. Probably more upset about that than anything right now lol.

I'm sure the rest will hit me later. I prefer to just keep smiling though.

Off to go help my buddy with his JKU. He got some 15x8 soft 8's and the brake caliper is rubbing in the front slightly. The tire shop that was doing the install wouldn't do anything about it, so I'm going to go give his '09 JKU some YJ style loving....with a grinder! haha.

Then I suppose I'll finish painting my 'cloaks.

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #43042
HillSideRigs
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillSideRigs
Project spider monkey is alive and running
Finally reunited
image-2040448508.jpg  
HillSideRigs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #43043
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew2641 View Post
I in the 10" combo on my winch and the D2 duallys on the dash. It becomes daylight
I just mounted my 13.5" multi-colored bar on the fairlead...

I'm with no shortage of light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #43044
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Went and picked up my CV shaft today and put it on in the parking lot of the drive line shop. Looks great but my pinion angle sucks and I'm getting pretty good vibes from about 25-35mph. Turns my seat into a massage chair lol. I guess I'll have to go through the PITA job of putting new shims in until the 8.8 magically finds it's way under the heep.

Then I unpacked my 'Cloaks, gave them a good wash, wiped 'em down with some Acetone, primed them, and got the flares painted black. Ran out of time so I'll finish painting them tomorrow and hopefully have them in this weekend! I want to just put them on tomorrow, but I think, for the sake of taking much better "before/after" pics, I'll wait until after I get the body lift off....

Le Sigh.

Today I kind of felt like I bit off more than I can chew lol. Or rather, more than my wallet will support (my life kind of crashed and burned this month so I suddenly have much, much less money. In a nut shell the 'ol wife wants a BIG D and I have to restart my whole life now. Lame.) That, pluss the sh*t weather we've been having kinda put me in a foul mood today

Anyways, excited about the progress! I'll share some pics tomorrow. I forgot my camera in my buddy's garage.

Cheers
Sorry buddy. I know the feeling.
Unread 04-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #43045
flcracker
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Went and picked up my CV shaft today and put it on in the parking lot of the drive line shop. Looks great but my pinion angle sucks and I'm getting pretty good vibes from about 25-35mph. Turns my seat into a massage chair lol. I guess I'll have to go through the PITA job of putting new shims in until the 8.8 magically finds it's way under the heep.

Then I unpacked my 'Cloaks, gave them a good wash, wiped 'em down with some Acetone, primed them, and got the flares painted black. Ran out of time so I'll finish painting them tomorrow and hopefully have them in this weekend! I want to just put them on tomorrow, but I think, for the sake of taking much better "before/after" pics, I'll wait until after I get the body lift off....

Le Sigh.

Anyways, excited about the progress! I'll share some pics tomorrow. I forgot my camera in my buddy's garage.

Cheers
Been there, done that..... sucks....

My Jeep is possessed with the goal of making me lose my religion....
flcracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #43046
sxysouthtx
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Bought some cheap mirrors today.
image.jpg  
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #43047
juicyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I'm a member again. Do I get another sticker?

love my jeep
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #43048
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyj View Post
I'm a member again. Do I get another sticker?

love my jeep
Yes. I sent a PM the other day, did you get it?
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #43049
Kaiser-Willys
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Just bought this Jeep

Well today I hit a junkyard and got the front bearing retainer cover off of a 98 AX-15 for the external slave cylinder swap. Someone beat me to the bellhousing thou.

Ordered a BDS, 2" lift kit with 1" shackles along with the spring hanger bushings. Bought a bikini top.

I also drilled out the torx bolts that hold the windshield hinges on the body. They were spinning the nutserts so it had to be done for my new hinges. Installed new clutch & brake pedal pads, new window crank handles, door straps(the ones that keep the door from swinging all the way forward when opened), replaced the clutch master cylinder cause it was binding and leaking.

Thats about it for today.......
Kaiser-Willys is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #43050
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxysouthtx
Bought some cheap mirrors today.
Pep boys special?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.