Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your YJ today?

6M views 87K replies 5K participants last post by  ninjakid 
#1 ·
Let this thread be an inspiration to all of us doing mods, maintenance, or repairs. :thumbsup:

I'll start it off, over the holiday weekend, I did an oil and filter change, fixed a couple rattles, did the front brakes (new rotors and pads), and swapped the brake fluid.

#40,261 ·
Uh oh I resemble that ricer comment. I'm going today to pick up my gsr swapped Acura Integra. Can't wait, going from 120 HP to 250 HP. Zoom zoom . And from 9 mpg to 35 mpg chaching
Haha Im just playing! I drove an integra for the last year as my DD, and I've got a subaru now lol

#40,264 ·
Did Aircraft start landing near by?? That is bright!
Nice! Love that dash! In need one with bio hazard symbols on the ends!
I'm cutting black widows on the sides on mine. Soon as I finish up this batch of labs that is, who knew physics involved a lot of math...jeez.

#40,280 ·
Installed the new steering wheel and man that was easy horn works and everything!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
That looks good, got your new tires yet? We need to see real shoes on her, brah.

Used my jeep to drive to Taco Bell to grab me some of those new dorito tacos, pretty tasty. Also jump started a stranded TJ, maybe now he'll return the jeep wave to me :p.