Not exactly something I did today, it was a couple weeks project that finished late last night.
1) SYE Kit from Rugged Ridge... Reviews said it was exactly the same as the AA kit, and price point was identical.
2) CV rear driveshaft from baseline 4x4... Reviews said it was pretty much as good as the tom woods, and the price was 100 bucks cheaper. SYE and CV came from baseline 4x4. The CV was custom made just like the Tom Woods shafts.
3) Tuffy Stereo Security Console, 8" in spice. It's a tight fit, and the passenger seat doesn't like raising with the console and the seatbelt in place, but it's serviceable.
4) Made a custom radio harness extension with color matched wiring to extend cables to head unit in console. Still looking for a good heat resistant wire loom. The cable will be run out the firewall, under the tub and back up through the center under the console when it's installed.
5) Ordered a new dash from Double D Fab. Can't wait to get it in and get it powder coated in Spice to match the console!
Finally got her back on the road last night though, so all is good!
Doobie Doobie Doo...
Beware the Penguin