Not really today, but within the last week my son and I...
1. Picked up rolling tub at the body shop.
2. Mounted hood
3. Installed new flares
4. Installed all lights/ lenses (after polishing)
5. Painted steel dash with Deltron
6. Dyed/ painted dashpad and trim
7. Installed all gauges (after cleaning, polishing lenses, etc)
8. Installed new windshield in frame, mounted frame
9 Installed misc body pieces - washer nozzles, cowl grill, hood latches, etc.
10. Installed ACC vinyl floor mat (fits great!)
11. Painted lower sections of roll bar to match interior, reinstalled bar
Hopefully today we'll get the new seats installed. If the damn wind will quit blowing, I'll be painting the hard top.
I am ready to go back to work!