Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your YJ today?

6M views 87K replies 5K participants last post by  ninjakid 
#1 ·
Let this thread be an inspiration to all of us doing mods, maintenance, or repairs. :thumbsup:

I'll start it off, over the holiday weekend, I did an oil and filter change, fixed a couple rattles, did the front brakes (new rotors and pads), and swapped the brake fluid.

#22,124 ·
Don't know how long you've owned your jeep because I'm on my phone... NEVER EVER engage 4WD on pavement unless there is snow.
this I know....was in the alley behind our house (gravel and dirt) and just engaged it to see if it was working. Never have had the opportunity to play w/the 4WD yet and as soon as I tried turning on the pavement it let me know it was engaged. i've had other trucks w/4wd so this i knew. thanks for the reminder tho....:highfive:

#22,130 ·
went soa in the front this morning, nothing is tightended up and still have to figure out what im gonna do about a high steer conversion

still have to relocate flex lines and run new steel lines and lots of other small things that will make it all work

#22,132 ·
new exhaust, headlight protectors, turn signal covers, new gauge circuit boards, and a few other odds and ends
I'm interested in the gauge circuit boards. What did you do exactly?

Just got my flush mount taillights installed and wired up! Love the looks so much better. Just need some corner gaurds to finish it up...
Pics or it didn't happen..

#22,133 ·
Installed some Blue Led's in the dash. Have seen several write-ups about it, and decided to bite the bullet and do it. Looks good right now, will wait till dark and take some pics.

#22,134 ·
Prepping the old girl for paint... Started today by painting my soft top flat black. Moving away from the Spice color. Will be taking a vacation in a couple of weeks.... Then the color transformation would begin. Going with Hot Rod Flatz Sublime Green trimmed with Rustoleum bed liner.

#22,139 ·
I searched ebay and bought 50 for $20. I have a ton extra, lol. These are the single LED, there are several to choose from up to 7 LED per bulb. It takes 10 bulbs I believe.

That's pretty sweet...might have to do that to ours. Where'd ya find/get those at?

#22,140 ·