What did you do to your YJ today? - Page 1054 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your YJ today?

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRoad Race Motorsports Stage 2 Power Pack

Unread 03-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #15796
E5E
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Installed my new clutch master I got in this morning from RockAuto. It's nice to be back on the road again.

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #380[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
E5E is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #15797
Vagabond52
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Just bought some used tube style side rail steps/rock gaurds. Any opinions on how well these will do as rock gaurds?
Vagabond52 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #15798
CrawlingForward
Rookies Happen.

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93boomer
wheeled it.

took my sister and the pups out for a nice ride through the desert. found some puddles. it was a good dirty time.

even the dogs get a little muddy.

technically it was yesterday. but i never went to sleep so i still consider it today.
Awesome pictures! Props for the effort to get them.

Nice lookin' dog too! Mine is very similar (see profile)

95 YJ, Rio Grande - The Wannabe Sleeper Wheeler
2010 JKU, Islander Edition - The Burly Stock Overlander

- North Shore Jeep Club -
Build/Wheel/Break/Educate/Upgrade/Repeat
CrawlingForward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #15799
Jakers09
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Installed my Tom Woods Front Drive Shaft, changed the oil, swapped out water pump and thermostat. No more drippy drip and I can finally drive UP my driveway (went all winter without 4-wheel drive... ugh)

Our favorite game is 'SMACK A JEEP' - started off as a way for my buddy to get even with his girlfriend's slug-bug fetish. Simply smack her in the face as hard as you can when you see a Jeep Wrangler and yell, 'SMACK A JEEP!!!!'

Never actually smacked anybody, but my kids LOVE the game. Now my whole family plays it - and so do my kids' friends!
Jakers09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #15800
mblosch

Took the top off.
mblosch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #15801
Joe203

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Repaired the heater control unit and the cables. It only took about 4 hours and I had to fabricate a connector for the temperature control cable. I have one of three cables disconnected and have no idea what it's for. The thing won't slide anyway. The other two control defrost, heat and vent and temperature with the flapper/diverter on the heater. The next and probably last thing I will try to fix is the 4WD indicator light. And I bought a vacuum gauge to check the vacuum lines.

Edit: I forgot. I'd like to drop the oil pan and clean out the sediment. I just know there is some there and it bothers the hell out of me.
Joe203 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #15802
scramblered
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Popped the hood to get some measurements for installing the York 210 and hopefully getting an OBA system installed before spring. Looks like I am going to be searching some old threads for more info. Dave
scramblered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #15803
thefewtheproud
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93boomer
wheeled it.

took my sister and the pups out for a nice ride through the desert. found some puddles. it was a good dirty time.

even the dogs get a little muddy.

technically it was yesterday. but i never went to sleep so i still consider it today.
Our jeeps are like twins!
Unread 03-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #15804
nohl75
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Changed driver motor mount, it was a PITA, also made it harder that Advanced Auto gave me wrong mount (pretty sure it was for a TJ) so I had to hack it up a little.
nohl75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #15805
Mud-n-Beer
1989 YJ Wrangler 

not a dam thing
Unread 03-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #15806
ymikegann
1990 YJ Wrangler 

my jeep ate a tool today. or it fell into another dimension, i was working on my P.O.S. carter when my screwdriver fell from my hand. as anyone with a I6 wrangler would know, there is almost nothing stopping a tool from hitting the ground in this area. no sh*t after at least an hour of searching i gave up. after finishing the work on my Laredo, i cleaned my garage. I am here to tell you that tool is gone.
ymikegann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #15807
jeepinvader
1995 YJ Wrangler 

finished putting a coat of black on the dana 30.
Unread 03-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #15808
sitedzn
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scramblered
Popped the hood to get some measurements for installing the York 210 and hopefully getting an OBA system installed before spring. Looks like I am going to be searching some old threads for more info. Dave
Getting prepped to put together a shopping list for the OBA I just finished on mine last weekend. Some parts of it are already on JF, just not the list. Btw, I didn't have to order anything. Got it all at national chain stores here in town.
[COLOR="red"]Big Daddy Off Road rock sliders[/COLOR]
35x12.5 BFG A/T KOs, XRC-8000

[COLOR="red"]I love installing new stuff.[/COLOR]
sitedzn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #15809
cdemarre
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Took the tub and chassis to the car wash and pressure washed every freakin nook and cranny we could reach so we can start the preping for the undercoating
cdemarre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #15810
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefewtheproud View Post
Our jeeps are like twins!
prove it! lets see the pics of my Jeeps long lost twin.

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.