What did you do to your YJ today? - Page 1053 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What did you do to your YJ today?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!

Unread 03-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #15781
bradcoudriet
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Drove it to work today after wheeling it last weekend, the poor thing still smells!

Check out the video trailer of our trip!

bradcoudriet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #15782
jeepinvader
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Put a half coat of paint on the d30, and ran out of paint. I'll get some tomorrow and finish hopefully.
Unread 03-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #15783
chicalibro3
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Installed my new exhaust manifold. It took a while but it's in. Now I'm waiting on my new 19# injectors that didn't get here on time. I wish I could say I noticed an increase in power or torque but it feels the same.
chicalibro3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #15784
JOExFROMxNY
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradcoudriet
Drove it to work today after wheeling it last weekend, the poor thing still smells!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJGue6LDoRc
That video was awesome. What did you use to make it? The credits are too funny.
JOExFROMxNY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #15785
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Took the t-case out. Next is the trans.

I just want to drive it again!!!

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #15786
NavyAg
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Washed it today to get it ready for topless driving. I used the "Best*p" Cleaner and Protectant on the soft top so it won't dry up or crack while I have it folded. Boy, that stuff really worked wonders on making my top look good.

**Tip, don't get it on the windshield or any surface other than the top. It is a pain to get off those surfaces. But it did give me an excuse to use the RainX on the windshield and wax on the body.
NavyAg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #15787
Reddy89
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Replaced both hood latches today; Was out driving last week and the left hood latch flew off, drove home with a bouncing hood and then strapped 'er down tight with bungees.

Looking at a pair of Kentrol windshield brackets before I can replace the dash speakers, but the death wobble and vibrations are of more concern.

Am reading up on shocks and lifts right now, thinking about a RC 2.5'' suspension lift, and maybe 1'' body mounts to replace the 22 year old ones, which caught my attention because the bottom part fell off...
Reddy89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #15788
thefewtheproud
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawlingForward

Love the LubeLocker gaskets! I've got them on both diffs. No seepage at all!
Where's the best place to get them? My diffs started leaking a little and I was considering going with gaskets.
Unread 03-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #15789
thefewtheproud
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy89
Replaced both hood latches today; Was out driving last week and the left hood latch flew off, drove home with a bouncing hood and then strapped 'er down tight with bungees.

Looking at a pair of Kentrol windshield brackets before I can replace the dash speakers
I ordered a pair of the Kentrol brackets a few days ago from quadratec. They should be coming in soon. I also need new dash speakers! Lol
Unread 03-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #15790
Lucky313
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy89
Am reading up on shocks and lifts right now, thinking about a RC 2.5'' suspension lift, and maybe 1'' body mounts to replace the 22 year old ones, which caught my attention because the bottom part fell off...
I have the RC 2.5" lift on mine and it's great. cheap, easy, and good parts too. I'm runnin' 33s on it and they fit real good with that lift

Sent from my iPod touch using JeepForum

Demain N'est Jamais Promis

- Lucky13 -

Quoted from [URL="http://jeepspace.jeepforum.com/PointBlank7"]PointBlank7[/URL]: "[COLOR="Blue"]When I die I hope my wife doesnt sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them[/COLOR]"

[QUOTE=XJAbuzer;11034098]My girlfriend asked me how fast it would go. I replied with "Not fast enough......to get it to the junkyard."[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Joe203;11119376]You know you own a YJ when nothing goes as planned.:D[/QUOTE]
Lucky313 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 05:31 AM   #15791
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

wheeled it.

took my sister and the pups out for a nice ride through the desert. found some puddles. it was a good dirty time.

even the dogs get a little muddy.

technically it was yesterday. but i never went to sleep so i still consider it today.

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #15792
BlackOpsPete
1988 YJ Wrangler 

QUOTE=

That was AWESOME
BlackOpsPete is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 08:05 AM   #15793
doninaz2010
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Looked at it while ridding away on my new Harley Ultra.....Just fun to have toys........
doninaz2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #15794
rmappelt
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well my Jeep did something to me...the connector rod to the door latch broke loose again!

AARRRGGGHHH!!!

Now I have to roll down my window again and reach around to the outside handle to open my door. Well I will get that fixed this weekend.

Second...I ordered some MetalCloak goodies!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-93-yj-build-slow-low-cog-1229470/"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Navy"]My build: OuraYJ[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]
rmappelt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #15795
TooHigh2Fly
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Just put in a new three row radiator and I have just recently read that might not have been a good move.....any feedback?
TooHigh2Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.