Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What color is your YJ?

5K views 82 replies 79 participants last post by  Mitchness 
#1 ·
My yj is red. I wasent looking for this color, it just happened that way.Im getting used to my red jeep.If i had a choice i would like the dark green or a more classic green color.Some day i may paint it ,but for now shes flamin:thumbsup:

#53 ·
Mine used to be black but when i got the yj about a month ago it needed some body work and after i did the work and painted over it with black...OMG you can see every little sand scuff. So that is why i sprayed it zesty orange. I just wanted to get it on the road. Next spring means a New paint and body work. here is a link to it. Alot of people say it is nice for spray bomb :)
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m107/Love_My_Jeep/bb9cb207.jpg

#57 ·
azheights said:
Hey z71offroad...

That is one sweet looking rig. Did you repaint yourself or did you have it done professionally? If done pro, may I ask how much you spent (ballpark)?

My '94 is forrest green and it is starting to fade.
i had a pro do it. good friend of mine and my family. he did mine for 2600. i had to get the windshield acid dipped to get rid of the rust, and i had to have the cowl and hood stripped to the metal and had to have the tailgate smoothed becuase i welded the holes that had the spare tire mount and bumpers. so it mostly depends on how much body work u get done. i can look at the ticket if ud like on how much just painting it was.

oh another thing i brought in everything piece by peice rollbar, hood, doors, winsheild, then the whole jeep on wheels like in my past pic. so labor wasnt as high for removal of these items

#68 ·
White with pearl blue, custom, looks blue when the sun hits it

#69 ·
Like you, I did not chose red,,,, but now that I have had it a while, I love it. Problem is, you can't order what you want from the used Jeep factory.:rofl: :rofl:

#70 ·
Good old black here

#72 ·
red and i have all ways liked the color all though its getting to need a new paint job looks like rattle can red will be whats coming up soon

#76 ·
Colorado Red. Once again, not my choice but I love it now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.