Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What color is your YJ?

5K views 82 replies 79 participants last post by  Mitchness 
#1 ·
My yj is red. I wasent looking for this color, it just happened that way.Im getting used to my red jeep.If i had a choice i would like the dark green or a more classic green color.Some day i may paint it ,but for now shes flamin:thumbsup:

#35 ·
Last week was red, tan, white and rust colored. As of last night is all GM 12 white, thanks to very helpfull brothers, with black hinges and red graphics to be added when paint cures. If I could figure it out I will post pics, maybe get my daughter to help.

#39 ·
PA4 Silver Metallic w/black accents

Very low "take rate" when it was available. Listed as one of only 350 made with that color. Mine is #84 of those.

#42 ·
More picutres (i'll post mine tomorrow)!! Mine is green, but due to clear coat pealing, etc. I want to get it painted. I was thinking about doing olive drab (anybody got a pic of that?) ...Though i really do like that impact orange :drool:

#44 ·
before Forrest Green

after Graystone Metallic

#47 ·
Hey z71offroad...

That is one sweet looking rig. Did you repaint yourself or did you have it done professionally? If done pro, may I ask how much you spent (ballpark)?

My '94 is forrest green and it is starting to fade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.