What is this called? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > What is this called?

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High ClearanRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.com

Unread 04-01-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
ckid222
2001 XJ Cherokee 

What is this called?

I need to know what this is called so I can find a new one. Its the peice that is connected to the top of the ignition coil. Any help would be appreciated

ckid222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
beachedjeepyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I dont remember what its called but you can get by on cutting the wires and putting conectors at the end of them. It works for me.

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/motorcraft-carb-swap-961766/[/url]
beachedjeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckid222 View Post
I need to know what this is called so I can find a new one. Its the peice that is connected to the top of the ignition coil. Any help would be appreciated

Here, you can get it at Autozone, part number 252 pigtail,

AutoZone.com | | Pigtail Connector

They have them at Napa too, forget the number though. Thank JeepHammer, by the way, I got that off of his writeup for teamrush
Unread 04-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
ckid222
2001 XJ Cherokee 

You guys are awesome, thanks for the quick response.
ckid222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.