Well heres my jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Well heres my jeep

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 09-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
Fonz3482
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well heres my jeep

Well everyone you've been helping me out alot, but you haven't even seen my project. So here it is. My 93 wrangler money pit!! Its a poor pic but its all i've got for now. Tomorrow Im plan to change my oil, Change my trans fluid, install a clutch master cylinder, and begin repairing the rear bumper, and fabricating a front bumper. I hope the rain holds off!!

jeep-1.jpg  
Fonz3482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
88yj2008
1988 YJ Wrangler 

yeah there all money pits haha.it looks pretty good, post a pic of the front bumper after you finish it.
88yj2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
Fonz3482
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sure thing. Its not going to be anything special unless I can con my brother inlaw into helping me fabricate it. But I will try to get some better pics of it and my updated repairs and work.
Fonz3482 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.