Welded front diff - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Welded front diff

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 09-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #16
jason m
Web Wheeler

Im welded front and rear, yes I have rear steer but what I will tell ya is you get a lot of plow steer with low tire pressure.
No difference if it had a Detroit under a load it will still plow steer. Im trail only but I run road/pavement and its fine and acts just like a hard locker like a Detroit.

If your trail only it works but with normal steering its a little harder than a locker under load.

Jason.

And on the 8th day, God created the 14 bolt....
jason m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #17
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman
On a strictly trail rig that'll never even cross a street it will be advisable to get an unreliable posilock to give some control of the turning situation. Once you weld it, have another, better plan to replace it. It isn't gonna last very long.
Posilocks aren't unreliable. I've had zero problems with mine.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.