weber carb swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > weber carb swap

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-27-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
solo29
1988 YJ Wrangler 

weber carb swap

hello everyone i have a question i swaped from the pos carter to a weber man what a differents it has made better gas miliage also did the nutter but i had someone put carb on but the eletric choke dosent work do any of yall know where it needs to connected at right now its not connected at i live in florida so for now it hasent been a big problem yet?

solo29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo29 View Post
hello everyone i have a question i swaped from the pos carter to a weber man what a differents it has made better gas miliage also did the nutter but i had someone put carb on but the eletric choke dosent work do any of yall know where it needs to connected at right now its not connected at i live in florida so for now it hasent been a big problem yet?
there's not even close to enough information there to allow me to help you. Fill out your profile with everything you know. In the meantime...

The weber should use the same power source as the carter did, mine did, but I have no idea what year jeep you have or what engine. Was your carter an electric choke?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.