========We are now accepting entries for the Oct '09 YJ of the month contest======== - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > ========We are now accepting entries for the Oct '09 YJ of the month contest========

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #31
johnroot01
1995 YJ Wrangler 

sorry to hear about the family rusty. hope they get better. i think there's something going around here too. my infant is sick right now also.

can't wait to see these jeeps though.....

ONLY IN A
|_Jeep_|
([ ]lllllll[ ])
johnroot01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #32
1997_Sport

Dont worry about it rusty, take care of your family first before any of us.

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #33
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnroot01 View Post
sorry to hear about the family rusty. hope they get better. i think there's something going around here too. my infant is sick right now also.....
Best of wishes to both of your families. I don't blame you for putting this on the back burner.

Will be fun to see who quallified.
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
mudcrawler90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #34
Pyrate_7
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustywrangler View Post
I will be posting it up on Friday. Basically, my entire family either has the flu, bronchitis or a head cold. Including the toddler. Haven't had alot of time for this project.
Like I told ya last time, Rusty, fam comes first!! Good luck, and hope everyone's feeling better soon!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-- Galileo Galilei
Pyrate_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #35
4bangerYJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustywrangler View Post
I will be posting it up on Friday. Basically, my entire family either has the flu, bronchitis or a head cold. Including the toddler. Haven't had alot of time for this project.
Family first, take care of them. We have had a touch of the creeping crud too.
4bangerYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.