water pump part question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > water pump part question

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 01-15-2014, 07:23 AM   #1
La072309
1987 YJ Wrangler 

water pump part question

Does anyone know where I can get a new water pump heater outlet? (I think that's what its called). Its the part that threads into the water pump and a hose gets attached to it. My new water pump wont accept the old one. I think where it begins to thread on is messed up so it wont catch to thread on. Is there a way to fix these threads or do I have to try to find a hole new piece? Its for a 1987 4.2L I6 with v belts. Thanks

La072309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
Jeepsr4me

auto parts stores carry them..
Jeepsr4me is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 08:03 AM   #3
Latefreight727
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Just got one from Advance Auto.
Latefreight727 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.