wanted: 3" body lift info and pictures - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > wanted: 3" body lift info and pictures

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 10-11-2001, 05:37 PM   #1
92 RED YJ IN NJ

wanted: 3" body lift info and pictures

I've been looking get a body lift for my 1992 Jeep. I'm not sure what size would benefit me the most. I would like to have get a 3 inch body lift but am Unsure of how the body will look when it sits that much higher on the frame. Does anyone have pictures of their jeep with a 3" body lift that they can post or send. It would be very helpful to finalize my decision. One more thing, what kind of modifications would I need to make to my jeep so that the lift will work (ex: steering linkage, shift linkage, etc.

Thanks

Tom

Unread 10-11-2001, 05:45 PM   #2
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I have a 3" body lift forsale, its brand new in the box. It comes with brackets for lowering the radiator and new pins for the steering linkage. If you want to know what a 3" lift will look like go to the rear of your jeep and right below the tailgate add a 3" space. I seen to day someone on ebay is selling a black metal cover to hide the space. If interested email me.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.